This recipe for a quick mango tango dessert is shared by Chef Adeel. Mangoes are now in season so this is a great time to make this dessert for your big night and bring a smile to your guest’s face. It’s perfectly sweet and creamy and loaded with fresh mangoes. You will definitely like the refreshing combination of mango puree, cream and some mango chunks.
Ingredients Of Quick Mango Tango Dessert
- 4 mangoes pulp
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Make mango puree in a blender till it is a smooth paste.
- Heat water sugar and mango puree till all things are mixed well. let it cool down.
- Now mix the mango mixture in whipped cream. serve chilled. You can also add mango cubes to it for the sake of love for mangoes.
- Try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below. You can also freeze mango puree to use in the off-season for this dessert.
- Serve chilled for good results. Serve in small dessert bowls with mango chunks garnished on top. This is one of the most well-liked of current trending desserts in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy.