This quick pineapple dessert is very easy and quick to make. You can make it in ten minutes and can enjoy your rest of day with your guests and family. One good thing about this recipe is that pineapple is available in a tin all the time so you don’t have to wait for any particular season to make this dessert.
Ingredients Of Quick Pineapple Dessert
- 1 packet pineapple jelly
- 1 packet cream
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 10 biscuits
- Few drops vanilla essence
Method Of Quick Pineapple Dessert
- In a pan Cook 1 packet of pineapple jelly with 2 cups water. Cool till firm and cut into pieces.
- Beat together 1 packet cream, 1/2 cup pineapple juice and few drops of vanilla essence.
- Now in a bowl, mix together 1 cup pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup yogurt, 10 biscuits and cream mixture.
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve chilled