I tried this recipe for ras malai and the result was great. My kids love it and now they are asking to try it again. I used Nido powder milk in this recipe, you can use any brand you like
Ingredients Of Ras Mali
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powder milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp pure ghee melted
For Milk Syrup
- 2 liters milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 cardamoms small
- Almonds for garnishing
Cooking Method OF Ras Malai
- In a bowl Mix together powdered milk, flour, and baking powder.
- Now add ghee and mix with hands again.
- Add eggs and blend well again.
- Knead till it forms a ball shape. Everything gets together.
- Do not ever add even a drop of water, if the dough is dry add 1 tbsp of milk but No Water.
- Knead for further 5 – 6 minutes. Take fresh milk, sugar, and cardamom in a pot and boil it once and then leave it on low flame for 10 minutes, no need to reduce the milk.
- Make small balls of dough and gently put them into the milk syrup.
- Once you add the balls, set the stove on high flame and cover. Once milk boils, keep the flame on low flame till they are fully cooked around 10 -1 5 minutes
- Garnish with almonds and serve chilled