These rice cheese balls are different from others cheese balls as in it instead of boiled potatoes we will use the boiled rice. The taste is unique and good. Do try in Ramzan.
Ingredients Of Rice Cheese Balls
- 3 cups boiled rice, cooled
- 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
Method Of Rice Cheese Balls
- Roll rice into 12, 1/2 inch balls with wet hands.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 12, 1/2 inch cubes.
- Poke a small hole in the center of each ball and insert a cube of cheese in it, then re form the ball again.
- Put rice flour, eggs, and breadcrumb in 3 separate bowls.
- Dip each ball first into the flour bowl, shaking off the excess flour, then dip in eggs and lastly in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wok. Deep fry till they are golden brown.
- Let the balls stand for 2 minutes after taking them out of the pot for the cheese to melt and then serve with the dip of your choice.