Rocca leaves are also known as rocket leaves. Rocca salad is very light and has very fewer calories and rocca leaves look like small spinach leaves. You can serve it as a side dish or with your main meal. Wash Rocca leaves and lets them dry fully before making the salad.This recipe is made by Bibi Khan.
Ingredients Of Rocca salad
- 1 cup Rocca leaves
- 1/2 sliced red capsicum
- 1/2 sliced yellow capsicum
- Few green olives
- 2 tomatoes sun-dried if u like the taste, or fresh
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Black pepper as taste
- 1 tsp honey
- A handful of roasted peanuts ( grind it coarse)
- Feta cheese as required
Method Of Rocca Salad
- Put Rocca leaves, capsicums, olives, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and 1 Tb spoon olive oil, pepper, peanuts, honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Toss dressing in the salad & add cubes of feta cheese.
- Serve with your meal or as a side dish.