Now you can make roghni naan at home with this recipe of chef Gulzar. You can have fresh and hot naan anytime you want.
Ingredients Of Roghni Naan
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Sesame seeds as required
- 1 tsp sugar
Method Of Roghni Naan
- Add yeast and sugar in 1/2 cup of warm water and mix it with a spoon. Keep aside till it’s frothy.
- Mix flour, salt, ghee, and yeast solution. Knead it into a soft dough. Keep this dough covered in some warm place for 3-4 hours or till it doubles its size. Knead it again.
- Divided it into 3 equal parts. Give it the round shape of naan. Make a print on it with your fingers and sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
- Apply oil or ghee with a brush on the naan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the baking tray and put naan in it. Bake it for 4-5 minutes.
- You can serve them with any gravies.