Now you can make roghni naan at home with this recipe of chef Gulzar. You can have fresh and hot naan anytime you want.
Ingredients Of Roghni Naan
Method Of Roghni Naan
- Add yeast and sugar in 1/2 cup of warm water and mix it with a spoon. Keep aside till it’s frothy.
- Mix flour, salt, ghee, and yeast solution. Knead it into a soft dough. Keep this dough covered in some warm place for 3-4 hours or till it doubles its size. Knead it again.
- Divided it into 3 equal parts. Give it the round shape of naan. Make a print on it with your fingers and sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
- Apply oil or ghee with a brush on the naan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the baking tray and put naan in it. Bake it for 4-5 minutes.
- You can serve them with any gravies.