Rusgulla can be made with dry milk but this one I made with curdled milk. These are tastier than the ones made with dry milk. You can also make rus malai with this method and then instead of adding in sheera add them to milk. Here are some other dessert recipes to try. https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/recipes/desserts/
FOR CHENNA / PANEER:
- 1-liter milk, full cream cows milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
FOR SUGAR SYRUP:
- 1½ cup sugar
- 8 cups water
Method Of Rusgulla
- firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add 1-liter milk. furthermore, stir occasionally and get to a boil. additionally, add lemon juice and stir well.
- Add more lemon juice and stir till the milk curdles completely and immediately drain the curdled milk into the handkerchief. Pour a cup of water and clean the paneer as it has lemon juice in it.
- Furthermore, bring it together and squeeze off excess water. Hang for 30 minutes. or till all the water drains off completely.
- After 30 minutes, start to knead the paneer. knead paneer till it turns out smooth without any grains of milk.
- Make small balls of paneer and keep aside.
- Firstly, in a deep vessel take 1½ cup of sugar, add 8 glasses of water and stir well. boil the syrup for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- After that, drop the prepared paneer balls into boiling sugar syrup.
- cover and boil for 15 minutes. the paneer balls will have doubled in size.
- Keep aside till it cools completely and then refrigerates.
- finally, serve rasgulla chilled or at room temperature.