This recipe for sauced fruit trifle is shared by Chef Rahat. Overnight, the liquids in the trifle will start to soften the cake layers, but they shouldn’t get soggy. It won’t be until about three days after being assembled that the cake layers will disintegrate and be soggy. This beautiful and delicious Fruit Trifle includes layers of vanilla pudding, fresh whipped cream, fruit, and soft angel food cake. It’s one of the easiest desserts to make, with the biggest “WOW” factor!
Ingredients Of sauced Trifle
- 2 packets of red jelly
- 2 cups fruit cocktail
- Fresh whipped cream as required
- 2 Fresh bananas, cut in circles
- 1 Sponge cake
- Cherries for garnishing
Method Of sauced Fruit Trifle
- Cut the cake into slices and arrange them in a serving dish.
- Now put cocktail fruit and bananas over the cake.
- Heat the water and pour jelly packets in, when the jelly is dissolved pour it over fruits and cake.
- Now refrigerate it till it is set and firm. Take it out from the dish. Garnish it with whipped cream, cake chunks, and cherries( optional).
- Serve chilled.
How big is a standard trifle dish?Typical sizes may be approximately 8 inches in diameter holding approximately 120 ounces in volume. Smaller versions, also referred to as small trifle bowls, may actually be more appropriately termed a trifle cup, since the volume held is considerably smaller than the traditional bow