Scaled Mont Blancs is a very easy and quick dessert and you can finish your dinner with this classic creamy dessert.
Ingredients Of Scaled Mont Blancs
- 150 gm. good-quality dark chocolate
- 650 ml double cream
- 2½ ready-made meringue nests
- 675 gm. sweetened chestnut purée, from a can
- Place the chocolate into the bowl of a food processor and blend until it forms large, broken grains. Divide the chocolate equally among the eight glasses.
- Place the cream in a large bowl and lightly whip it until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed. Crumble one-and-a-half meringues into the mixture and mix well.
- Spread the chestnut purée on top of the chocolate in the glasses.
- Spoon the cream and meringue mixture into the glasses on top of the chestnut purée.
- To serve, crumble the remaining meringue over the top of the cream and meringue mixture. Assemble the Mont Blancs just before serving to retain the crunchiness of the meringue.
- Do try this recipe and please your guests with this creamy treat after Christmas dinner. Enjoy this holiday season with your loved ones and don’t forget to share your meals with ones who can’t afford to celebrate this day.
- Do give comments below after trying the recipe.