Eggs, Eggs, Eggs…… There are so many ways to make eggs but then scotch eggs are probably most delicious and mouth watering eggs recipe that I have tried in my life. I always think of scotch eggs to have a little bit of irony especially when these are made with chicken mince. Egg wrapped up in chicken.
Ingredients Of Scotch Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 300 gm chicken mince
- 1ts grated ginger
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- 1ts black pepper
- Salt according to taste
- 3tb.s green sides of spring onion
Method Of Scotch Eggs
- Boil the eggs for 15 minutes in a boiling water (eggs should be full boiled)
- Mix the chicken mince, ginger, salt, black pepper, green onion in a bowl. Now peel the eggs and then toss them lightly in the flour.
- Use damp hands and wrap each egg with the chicken mince mixture. now coat them in egg and after that in bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and deep fry the coated eggs until golden brown. Serve the eggs while hot, either whole or cut into halves.