You can also make these seekh kebab with chicken mince if you don’t like beef, skip raw papaya if you are using chicken mince. You can grill them on kebab grill or you can also shallow fry them if grill is not availabale.
Ingredients Of Seekh Kebab
- 1 kg mince beef
- 1 tbsp ground raw papaya
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala(all spices)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 3/4 cup lightly roasted gram flour (besan)
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 cup onion fried and crushed
- 1 tomato copped
- 1 lemon juice
- Oil for basting
Method Of Seekh Kebab
- Mix all the ingredients except oil together.
- Take a handful of the mixture and mold it into a meatball shape. Then oil a skewer and thread the ball onto it, pressing into a sausage shape as you do so.
- Brush with oil and grill till cooked through.
- Serve it with green chutney.