Ingredients Of Seekh Kebabs
- 1/2 kg mince
- 100 gm kidney fat
- Ghee as required
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 bunch green coriander, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Some mint leaves, chopped
- 2tsp garam masala
Method Of Seekh Kebabs
- Process the mince in food processor with onion, ginger, coriander and mint leaves, kidney fat, green chilies and add all spices. Process it till all things are combined in mince and it is finely mixed.
- Now rub a skewer with a little oil . Now make the shapes of kebabs around skewers and while barbequing them keep pouring ghee over them.Turn frequently to cook all sides evenly.
- Serve them with kachoomer salad and raita.
- Tip: In place of kidney fat you can also add some solid butter and before making kebabs put the mince mixture in refrigerator for half an hour.
FROM WHERE I WILL GET KIDNEY FAT???? PLZ REPLY ME ON EMAIL…
from butcher shop
What is kidney fat ? what do you call it in urdu ?
Ap ne kidney fat 100 gm btaya hai recipe mai lakin solid butter ka likha hai SOME SOLID BUTTER.
Ab some ka kia matlb hai?
I mean solid butter kitna add karain?
Wsalam,you can take 2 to 3 tbsp butter