I always thought that you cant make rabri at home but after trying this recipe, i can say that you can make it at home easily. Its very different recipe as compared to other recipes of rabri.
Ingredients Of Rabri
- 2 cup powder milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bread slices, remove edges
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 100 gm butter
- 1/2 liter milk
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- Almonds and pistachios for garnishing, chopped
- Few drops kewra
Method Of Rabri
- In a bowl add powder milk, sugar, regular milk, sugar and condensed milk. Mix it with hand beater.
- Now put this mixture in pan and heat it. Stir it continually.
- Put bread and eggs in food processor. Process it till both ingredients are combined well.
- In other pan put butter and egg mixture. Cook it for 2-3 minutes and then add it in milk mixture. Now the milk will start getting thick. Add few drops of kewra and cardamom powder. Stir continually, otherwise it will burn. Now cook it till it thickens.
- Garnish it with almonds and pistachios.
can u tell me neel watz the differenc b/w regular and condensed milk
Regular milk is the milk which we use daily, its the fresh milk and condensed milk is available in tins and its thickened and sweetened too.
what is kewra?
it is essence and we use it for fragnance.