This dessert has many names like shahi tukray, bread pudding dessert, double ka meetha. Whatever name you use nothing can beat its yummy taste.
Ingredients Of Double Ka Meetha
- 6 slices of bread
- Sugar according to taste
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Pistachio
- Rose water essence
- Khoya or ricotta cheese 4tb.s
- 4 table spoon cooking oil
- Seeds from 5 small cardamoms
- A dash of yellow food color
- 1 liter whole milk
Method Of Double Ka Meetha
- Fry the slices of bread in oil until lightly brown. Set them aside.
- Add the cardamom seeds, sugar and yellow color into the milk and cook until it thickens.
- Arrange the bread slices in the milk and bring to a boil. Turn once to coat a both sides.
- Now take out the slices carefully and arrange them in dish.
- Then just before removing from heat add khoya or cheese and rose water essence .Now put this milk mixture over the bread slices.
- Garnish with finely chopped pistachio and almonds.