Sheer khurma is a dish everyone loves to eat on an eid day. Try this creamy and heavenly dessert and make your day memorable. Garnish it with lots of almonds, pistachios, and raisins. You can also add khoya to this desert to make it richer.
- 1 cup vermicelli
- 1-liter milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 8 dried dates
- 6 green cardamoms
- Almonds as required, chopped
- Pistachios as required, chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut powder
- 6 tbsp oil
Method Of Sheer Khurma
- Boil milk in a pan, add sugar when it comes to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Pit the dried dates and cut them lengthwise. Soak these pieces in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan on low flame. Fry cardamoms in it. Add almonds pistachios and dry dates in it.
- Add vermicelli and fry for 3-4 minutes. Now add coconut powder.
- Gradually add these to milk while constantly stirring.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame, delicious sheer khurma is ready to be served.
- Garnish it with almonds and pistachios.