This simple chocolate cake is for beginners who are new in baking and they really don’t know how to start. My 10 year old daughter bakes this cake so anyone can bake it. Make sure to sieve your flour two times before make it and grind your sugar into powder in blender. Here are some baking tips. Read them before making a perfect cake for you love ones.
Ingredients Of Simple Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup unsalted white butter
- 1 cup grinded sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. coco powder
Method Of Simple Chocolate Cake
- Beat butter and sugar till they are creamy and combined with electric beaters.
- Add egg one by one and beat them.
- Add vanilla essence and baking powder and beat it again.
- Now add flour and mix it well.
- Grease baking tin and pour the cake mixture in it.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degree in preheated oven or until its done.
- I simply put the melted Cadbury chocolate over my cake.