In this recipe you can use any vegetables like onions, capsicums, cucumbers etc of your choice. I used potatoes and tomatoes, my all time favorite. You can also serve these skewered vegetables with pasta or with your main meals.
- 1 packet spaghetti, boiled with salt and 1tbsp butter, drained
- 1 large potato, boiled and cut into cubes
- 3 tomatoes, cut in cubes
- Fresh basil leaves as required
- 50 gm butter
- 50 gm cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 gm onion, chopped
- 200 gm tomatoes, peeled and pureed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2tbsp coriander, chopped
- Heat oil and sauté onion on low heat without browning them.
- Add pureed tomatoes and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and chopped coriander. Now add boiled spaghetti in this sauce and toss it well. Keep aside.
- Skewer basil, tomato and potato on a toothpick. Make 6 skewer of veggies in given order.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and butter.
- Now in a dish, Arrange spaghetti in the center, sprinkle cheese over it. Arrange skewered veggies on on side and microwave it for 2 minutes, to melt the cheese.
- Serve hot immediately.