Here is a recipe for smoke chicken sandwich shared by chef Asad. You can have this sandwich in breakfast, lunch or dinner by adding more fillings of your choice. A good addition in kid’s lunchbox.
Ingredients Of Smoke Chicken Sandwich
- Boneless Chicken – 250 gm
- BBQ Sauce – 4 tbsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Chili Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Mustard Paste – 1 tsp
- Boil Egg – 2
- Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
- Cucumber – 4 tbsp
- Carrot – 2 tbsp
- Jalapeno – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper – as required
- Bread Slice – as required
- Take a boneless chicken, add BBQ sauce, salt, mustard, chili, mix it and leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add chicken in pan cover it and cook it, when sauce is little dried add 2 tbsp oil in it and cook it till chicken becomes brown and tender.
- Take chicken and cut it in chunks.
- Take mayo add chopped carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, jalapeno, salt, black pepper, and mix it.
- Take a bread slice spread mayo on it, then chicken chunks, then boiled egg slice and close it with bread slice.
- Your Smoke Chicken Sandwich is ready to serve.
- You an also make this sandwich with leftover chicken or beef. My kids love sandwiches made with hunter beef.