Smoked trout Pate may be made up to 1 day in advance, covered with plastic wrap, and then refrigerate until required.
Ingredients Of Smoked Trout Pate
Method Of Smoked Trout Pate
- Remove the skin from the trout and lift off all the flesh, avoiding the bones. Place the trout meat in a food processor.
- Add butter and cream cheese, process until smooth. Add lemon juice to taste and process again briefly.
- Transfer the pate to a serving dish and then refrigerate for an hour.
- Garnish with sliced white onion, capers, dill and lime slices or any garnish of your choice.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable crudites or garlic bread.
Dr Khurram mujhay alpha hydroxy cream kahi sa nahi milrahi app plz mujhay bata dain ya cream kahan sa mila gi ???????
try al fateh