Smoked trout Pate may be made up to 1 day in advance, covered with plastic wrap, and then refrigerate until required.
Ingredients Of Smoked Trout Pate
Method Of Smoked Trout Pate
- Remove the skin from the trout and lift off all the flesh, avoiding the bones. Place the trout meat in a food processor.
- Add butter and cream cheese, process until smooth. Add lemon juice to taste and process again briefly.
- Transfer the pate to a serving dish and then refrigerate for an hour.
- Garnish with sliced white onion, capers, dill and lime slices or any garnish of your choice.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable crudites or garlic bread.