Do you know that you can give any flavor to your plain popcorn at home? You can also make caramel popcorn, spicy popcorn in a few minutes. Here is a recipe for spiced nutty popcorn for you to enjoy with Netflix.
Ingredients Of Spiced Nutty Popcorn
- 100 gm. sachet butter-flavored popping corn
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 125 gm. roasted unsalted cashews
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- 1 tsp. dried chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 125 gm. blanched almonds
- Prepare a popcorn as directed on the packet, then distribute between two serving bowls.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the almonds and cook over moderate heat until lightly toasted, add cashews, seeds, chili flakes, and paprika and stir over heat for about 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Remove from heat, add the cheese and sprinkle over the popcorn.
- Set aside to cool before serving.