- 700 gm large potatoes unpeeled
- 30 gm butter melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at 210 degrees.
- Cut each potato into 6 or 8 wedges. Melt the butter in a pan and remove from heat, stir in olive oil, garlic, oregano, rosemary, chili and black pepper and salt.
- Add the potatoes and toss gently to coat the mixture evenly.
- Place potatoes on oven tray in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes. Turn wedges on their sides, Sprinkle with cheese and bake for other 10 minutes.
- Serve hot at once.