Nuts are very healthy and it should be part of our daily diet, especially in winters. You can make spicy nuts with this recipe. These nuts are highly addictive.
Ingredients Of Spicy Nuts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 ts ground cumin
- 1/2 ts ground coriander
- 1/4 ts chili powder
- 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 1/4 ts ground ginger
- 1/4 ts ground cinnamon
- 2 cups raw mixed nuts
Method Of Spicy Nuts
- Preheat the oven to slow at 150 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a pan, stir in cumin, coriander, garlic chili, ginger, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add the nuts, stir until well coated with the spice mixture.
- Spread the nuts into an oven tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove nuts from oven, sprinkle with a little salt, set aside to cool.
Tip: you can store them in an airtight container.