- 4 beef steak fillets, 1 inch thick
- For sauce
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp peppercorns roughly grounded
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper
- Oil as required
- Brush the steaks with oil on both sides. Apply a little salt and pepper on both sides of steaks. Put it aside for 1-2 hours.
- Heat the pan and put steaks on it. Cook till its done from both sides.
- Melt butter in a pan. In other bowl, mix together the egg yolks, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add melted butter in it and stir and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir well
- Now put this sauce in pan and add milk, peppercorns and coriander and cook till it thickens. Stir continually.
- Pour the sauce over steaks and serve with mashed potatoes and fried vegetables.