These steamed mutton chops can be steamed before and then you can fry them or grill them later. It is easy to make and healthy to eat. You can also freeze them after giving them steam. Try this and enjoy it with rice or chapatti. This recipe is shared by my famous Chef Zakir.
Ingredients Of Steamed Mutton Chops
- Mutton chops ½ kg
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Clarified butter ¼ cup
- Cumin 1 tbsp (powder)
- Hot spices 1 tbsp (powder)
- Turmeric 1 tbsp (powder)
- Red chili 2 tbsp (powder)
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp (paste)
- Salt to taste
Method Of Steamed Mutton Chops
- In cooking, pan add clarified butter and ginger garlic paste and sauté.
- Then add mutton chops, yogurt, cumin, hot spices powder, turmeric, red chili, and salt.
- Cover with its lid and allow cooking for 15 – 20 minutes.
- When chops are about to tender, increase the flame, and let the water dry.
- Grease a grill pan with some oil and grill prepared mutton chops for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Delicious grilled Mutton Chops are ready to serve. Serve them with steamed veggies like carrot, onions, potatoes, and french beans. I sometimes add cucumber in steamed veggies too.
- Try this recipe and enjoy it.