Strawberries are now in season so why not we make our every day special with this tasty and red strawberries treat. Just need a little effort and you can make this strawberry cupcakes for your loved ones.
Ingredients Of Strawberry Cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup grinded sugar
- 100 gm. butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 100 gm. strawberries
- 1 tsp. red food color
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
Method Of Strawberry Cupcakes
- Beat butter and sugar together till its creamy and white in color.
- Now add egg one by one and beat it well.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and beat again. Add sifted flour and baking powder and mix it well.
- Add red food color. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Heat strawberries in a pan with some sugar and little water. When your cup cakes are ready, let them cool down first and then pour strawberry mixture on them.