This is my version of strawberry souffle. It is eggless and so creamy that you will definitely love it. It’s made from custard and nobody will going to guess it. It’s a quick dessert and the yummiest one. You have to make a very thick custard for this recipe. Double the custard powder than the amount mentioned on the packet Here are some other dessert recipes to try
Ingredients Of Strawberry Soufflé
- 1-liter milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8-9 tbsp. strawberry custard powder
- 2 packet cream
- Sugar to taste
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
Method Of strawberry souffle
- Boil 1-liter milk in a saucepan. add sugar and mix it well.
- Now dissolve custard powder in cold milk. Pour this mixture in hot milk and stir continually. Pour it gradually and it starts thickening. We really need a very thick custard.
- Now your custard is ready. Let it cool down and then chill it in the freezer for 2-3 hours. It should be chilled.
- Now put your custard with cream in the blender and blend it. You can also blend it with an electric hand beater. Beat till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Now add strawberries in it and chill it again. Serve chilled. Garnish it with fresh strawberries.
- When strawberries season comes then I buy lots of strawberries and after washing and cutting their green parts I freeze them in zip lock bags or in an airtight container and then use them a whole year.