Here is a recipe for stuffed bread by chef Tahir. He is no more with us but we can always remember him and will always try his recipes.
You can stuff this bread with chicken, mince, cheese, or any other stuffing you like. Chef told us that you can also fry it instead of baking but I think that baking gives it more rich and yummy taste.
Ingredients Of Stuffed Bread
- 1/4 cup cooked Keema (mince)
- 2 tbsp tomato chopped
- 1tbsp green chili
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 50 gm cheddar cheese
- 100gm mozzarella cheese
- 250 gm summer bread dough
Method Of Stuffed Bread
- Roll out dough on a floured surface and ( your dough should be just wide enough to put your mince on) Stack the dough with a layer of each meat, cheese, onion, and chili bring edges of dough together.
- Using a little water will help the dough stick together. Be sure you leave no cracks in the dough, or your cheese will run out when cooking.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown (usually about 20-26 minutes depending on your oven and thickness of dough).
- Or shallow fry in a pan with 4 tablespoons of oil 6-8 minutes —– enjoy!
Tip: You could add other desired meat or cheese or vegetables