This recipe is for diabetic people and for those who can’t take sugar due to any disease. The best substitute for sugar is honey and brown sugar. You can also use the no calorie sweeteners which are easily available in the market. So now all diabetic people can treat their sweet tooth by trying this recipe of sugar free cupcakes.
Ingredients Of Sugar Free Cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 120 gm. sifted flour
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200 gm. margarine
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Method Of Sugar Free Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat margarine, honey, and cocoa, on very low heat till the margarine melts.
- Beat your eggs. Add margarine mixture. Add sifted flour and baking powder. Mix it well.
- Pour this mixture into paper cupcake cases and bake till they are done for 15-20 minutes.