If you want to have really creamy and yummy sweet dahi baray then try to use ready made box yogurt. Yogurt should not be sour otherwise desired result will not obtain. Enjoy this easy and quick yogurt dip recipe.
Ingredients Of Sweet Dahi Baray
- 2 cup besan,chickpea flour
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 3 cups sweet yogurt
- 4 tbsp. grinded sugar
- Salt as requires
- 1/2 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- Chat masala as required
- Tamarind paste as required
Method Of Sweet Dahi Baray
- Take besan and add salt, red chili, cumin seeds, garlic paste, baking soda and some water in it. Mix well and make a smooth paste. Put it aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop spoon full of besan paste in it. Fry all barays till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Now soak them in a bowl of water and after 2 minutes take them out and squeeze water with the help of your palms.
- Beat the yogurt with sugar well. Now add barays in it. Garnish it with chat masala and tmarind paste.