A new trend for this season is tandoori chai. Its real heaven for tea lovers. You can also make this tea at home and you don’t really need any tandoor for it. You just need a clay pot for it. You can add anything in your tea like gur, cardamom, ginger, mint according to your taste. Clay pots are easily available in market and they are really cheap in price. Do join my group in facebook by name of keto recipes by neel.
Ingredients Of Tandoori Chai
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tsp tea powder
- 4 tsp gur or brown sugar
- 2 small cardamoms
- 1 cinnamon stick
Method Of Tandoori Chai
- Heat a clay pot on the stove for 20-25 minutes, meanwhile on another stove add milk and water in a pan. Bring it to boil then add cardamom.
- -Now add cinnamon, brown sugar, tea powder.
- -Cook for 5-6 minutes and stir continuously.
- -Strain the tea in a pot then pour it in the hot clay pot. (Extremely Hot).
- -Then pour Tea from clap pot to serving cups and enjoy.
- Serve hot with some yummy gulab jamuns.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.