Here I am posting some home made spices recipes by Shireen Anwar. You can store these spices in air tight jar and can use them whenever you need. These spices are much better and tasty then ready made spices which are available in market. You can make your own fresh spices with following recipes. Tandoori Masala is very commonly used in making tandoori chicken. You can marinate chicken with this masala and then steam it or can also make it.
Ingredients Of Tandoori Masala
- 1tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp. hot spices powder
- 2 tbsp. red chili powder
- 2 tbsp. crushed dry red chilies
- 1/2 tsp tatri
- 1/2 tsp orange red color
- 2 tbsp. roasted and crushed coriander
- 2 tbsp. roasted and crushed sonaf or fennel seeds
- 1tbsp cumin seeds
Method Of Tandoori Masala
- All things in ingredients are already in powder form or roasted or crushed.
- Mix them all and store in air tight jar.
- Use as needed.