If you don’t have a big size tawa then you can also make this dish in frying pan. It will not change the taste. Try this super yummy and different tawa chicken recipe by shireen anwae.
Ingredients Of Tawa Chicken
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 grinded green chilies
- 1 tbsp. garlic and ginger paste
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, julienne cut
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp. kasoori meethi
- 3 green chilies cut in julienne
- 1/2 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chilies
Cooking Method Of Tawa Chicken
- Heat your pan or tawa and put 1/4 cup water on it. add crushed green chilies, garlic ginger paste, tomatoes and boneless chicken in it. Cover it and cook on low flame for ten minutes.
- Now add salt, crushed red chilies, crushed black pepper, julienne cut ginger, yogurt, kasoori meethi and cook it till gravy thickens and chicken leaves the oil.
- Garnish with green chilies and serve hot.
What is kazoo right meethi?
Dried fenugreek leaves