Bring a little culture to your kitchen with this Asian delight. The soup tastes good, especially in winters. We all want to have something hot and tasty in chilling weather so try out this Thai hot and sour soup recipe and make your winters more enjoyable:)
Ingredients Of Thai Hot And Sour Soup
- 2 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 7 ounces chicken, sliced into thin long strips
- 4 cups water
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup bamboo shoot
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in stripes
- Few cilantro leaves, chopped
Method Of Thai Hot And Sour Soup
- Take a little oil and fry chicken stripes in it for 2-3 minutes. Set it aside.
- Now in a pot boil water, add soy sauce, black pepper, garlic, sugar, vinegar, chili garlic sauce and salt. Lower heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bamboo shoots and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken stripes and sesame oil and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Dissolve corn flour in water and stir it into soup.
- Slide egg yolks into soup. Turn off heat, and do not stir. You want the egg to stay in pieces.
- Garnish the soup with pepper stripes and cilantro. Serve immediately.