This super sweet, super moist, melts in your mouth three milk dessert is gaining popularity on social media these days. As the name suggests, this dessert, after being baked, is poured with three different types of milk, which gives it it’s characteristic creamy flavor. It may seem like its very complicated to make but the recipe is actually easy to follow.
Ingredients Of Three Milk Dessert
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Method Of Three Milk Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside.
- Beat sugar (1 cup) and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat eggs whites and yolks separately and then fold in butter mixture and vanilla. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, mixing until well blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Pierce cake all over with a fork; let cool to room temperature.
- Mix whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together in a bowl; pour over the top of the cooled cake and allow to soak in.
- Whip cream, remaining 1 cup of sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until thick. Spread over the top of the filling. Keep cake refrigerated until serving. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top.