This toffee chocolate dessert is kids all time favorite because of the chocolate and caramel toffee taste in it. Do give it a try and I bet that your kids will love it and elders too. According to my daughter it is so yummy in a tummy:)))
Ingredients Of Toffee Chocolate
- 300 gm cooking chocolate
- 100 gm almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3tbsp cream
- 2tbsp white butter
Method Of Toffee Chocolate
- Put cooking chocolate in a bowl and place that bowl in half filled water pot. Heat it and melt the chocolate with that water’s steam. Add icing sugar and cream it and mix it.
- In other pan heat sugar with 3tbsp of water. Cook till sugar melts and change color in light golden.
- Now take ice cube tray and apply butter in each cube with your finger to avoid sticking. Pour chocolate in half cube, then add a pinch of almonds, half spoon of caramelized sugar and on top pour chocolate again.Fill all cubes like this and in end sprinkle almonds all over.
- Put the ice trays in the freezer and freeze it till the toffee chocolate is set.
- When its set removes it from ice tray and serves cold or at room temperature.