- 1 kilo meat of your choice
- Salt to taste
- Chili to taste
- 1 tsp raw papaya paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp fried and crushed onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 lemon’s juice
- Apply all spices on the meat a day ahead ad leave for few hours.
- Cook the meat in its own juices till no water is left( if using raw papaya do not cook).
- On the actual day, grill carefully, brushing with oil every now and then.
- Serve with chutney, sauce and salad.
Tip:This recipe can also be used for chicken pieces, beef botis, fish fillets, prawns or liver cubes.
Весьма тонко подмечено. В чем-то себя узнал 🙂
can you please post recipe of garam masala by chef zakir?
I will try