This is the perfect recipe for juicy and tasty turkey style chicken roast. The method is same as we use to cook a turkey, but the baking time of turkey is much more than chicken. In the following method, most of the ingredients are not measured, you take the spices according to the size of your chicken.
Ingredients Of Turkey Style Chicken Roast
- 1 whole chicken with skin, remove the neck
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 2 small potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- Honey as required
- Olive oil as required
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
Cooking Method Of Turkey Style Chicken Roast
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place chicken on a baking tray, breast side down. Rub garlic and ginger paste all over and inside the chicken. Now rub salt, black pepper, white pepper, cinnamon, and oregano all over and inside the chicken with the help of your hands.
- Now rub olive oil and honey all over and inside the chicken. Sprinkle salt on vegetables. Add raisins in vegetables and stuff the vegetables inside the chicken.
- Add little water to the baking tray to avoid burning. Bake it for 45 minutes to one hour or till its done. Turn it once or twice.
- Serve hot