This recipe for the vanilla white chocolate cake is shared by Bibi Khan. She is a very talented cook and baker. you can try her recipes without any doubt. This cake is very soft and moist and filled with white chocolate and covered with buttercream frosting. You can make any design of your choice with this frosting.
Ingredients Of Vanilla White Chocolate Cake
- 1 and 1/2 cups butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 and1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 6 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 3 and 3/4 cups flour
- 1tbsp + 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
For Buttercream Frosting
- butter 250 gm. at room temp
- 2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 60ml whipping cream
- 180 gm. white chocolate, melted
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- any colors of your choice
Method Of Vanilla White Chocolate Cake
- Sift all dry ingredients. Set them aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla essence till it’s creamy and fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs at a time and mix till all six eggs are mixed well.
- Add half dry ingredients and half milk and mix well. Now add remaining dry ingredients and milk and mix well.
- Pour this batter into two 8 inch pans and bake at preheated oven at 180 degrees until toothpicks come out clean. Let the cakes cool down completely.
- Beat butter till it is light and fluffy. Add sifted icing sugar gradually.
- Add melted chocolate and beat it well. Now add the color of your choice.
- Add cream and vanilla extract and salt. Mix well till it’s fluffy.
- Now decorate your cake according to your design and be creative.
Good job can I order a birthday cake
Recipe is shared…just a hobby baker
My wish it’s to learn more about baking thanks for the recipe
Thanks for liking
for buttercream, its 2 cups icing sugar, can you pls. give it in grams
The recipe says to bake at 280 degrees. Is tgat correct for a USA oven? How long does it usually take to bake?
** Correction 180 degrees. Is that correct?
This is 180 celcius which means 357 farenhite for y
I’m going to bake this for my sons birthday party. Does the sponge freeze well? Its it best to decorate from frozen & could i put fondant over the butter cream or would that be to rich? Your recipe was recommended to me!!
You can freeze the sponge and you can also put fondant if you like…..and yes it will be rich
Love this cake!! Made it last year for my daughter’s birthday (3 tiers), covered in bright pink fondant & decorated with mini mouse figurines & chocolate buttons …. it was beautiful! Making it again today for her next birthday! Thank you for this beautiful recipe ?
wow…thanks for liking.do share your cake picture
Can you tell an order of
brand of cake flour besides
180? How much in frht plus did u just pit the cream or whipped itand then added