You can turn even the most ordinary meal into a scrumptious treat with little effort and changes. Don’t feel hesitate in trying new things.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup mixed vegetables(carrots,peas,cauliflower,boiled and chopped)
- 2 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp mint chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds roasted and crushed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Combine all the ingredients well, except egg, bread crumbs and oil.
- Make cutlets in desired size and add some bread crumbs if the mixture is too sticky. Keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour before frying.
- Now dip each cutlet in egg then in bread crumbs and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in pan and fry them on medium heat until they are golden brown.
- Garnish with salad leaves and serve hot with sauce.
See who had copied your recipe http://priyaraosrecipes.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/mixed-vegetable-cutlet.html?m=1