Bring a little culture to your kitchen with this Asian delight.Velvet Corn Soup tastes good specially in winters. We all want to have something hot and tasty in chilling weather so try out this recipe and make your winters more enjoyable:)
Ingredients Of Velvet Corn Soup
- 1 thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup cream corn
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 4 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt and white pepper each
Method Of Velvet Corn Soup
- Marinate 1 thinly sliced chicken breast with salt and pepper ¼ tsp. each.
- Heat 6 cups stock, add marinated chicken with 1 tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. white pepper and cook the chicken till it is tender, now add 1 cup cream corn.
- Dissolve 4 tbsp. corn flour in ¼ cup water, add this paste to the soup and cook till soup thickens, lastly add 1 beaten egg white, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with chili sauce and soya sauce. Garnish it with some green onions.