Kids want new breakfast everyday. Try this no fail waffles recipe by Betty Crocker. You can serve waffles with whipped cream, maple syrup, any type of fruit or honey. I love it with chocolate syrup or Nutella. My kids eat their waffles with fresh fruits and whipped cream. We don’t care about calories much:).
Ingredients Of Waffles
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- Fruit of your choice
- Heat waffle iron. (Waffle irons without a nonstick coating may need to be brushed with vegetable oil or sprayed with cooking spray before batter for each waffle is added.)
- In large bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until fluffy. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour slightly less than 3/4 cup batter onto center of hot waffle iron. (Check manufacturer’s directions for recommended amount of batter.) Close lid of waffle iron.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle. Serve immediately. Top with fresh berries or whipped cream. Repeat with remaining batter.