This walnut sweet recipe is shared by Fati Naz. Walnut is a good source of all-important omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids have a lot of health benefits ranging from cardiovascular protection, better mental function, anti-inflammatory benefits in asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory diseases like eczema and psoriasis. In addition to heart-healthy ingredients, walnuts also contain a wealth of other nutrients, including vitamin E, the B vitamins, fiber, and several minerals.
Ingredients Of Walnut Sweet
- 1 cup ghee or butter
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- 2 cups milk powder
- 4 eggs
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 2 cups walnuts, chopped
Method Of Walnut Sweet
- Heat ghee and cardamoms powder in a heavy based skillet until warm, add milk powder and stirring constantly fry milk powder over low heat for about 5 minutes or until light brown. (Don?t over fry, otherwise milk will burn).
- Add beaten eggs and stirring constantly, cook until the mixture is dark brown about 5-8 minutes. Add nuts stir fry for one minute
- Add condensed milk and cook until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and thick, about 3 minutes.. and remove from heat
- Spread the mixture evenly in a greased pan, sprinkle chopped walnuts and press with the back of a metal spoon.
- Using a sharp knife mark squares and keep aside to set. Cut through the scored lines and transfer to serving plate.