- 4 oz white chocolate pieces
- 1 1/4 cup cream
- 4 eggs, separated
- 4 oz plain dark chocolate pieces
- 1/2 tsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1-2 oz plain chocolate for garnish
- In a bowl mix white chocolate with half the cream, cover and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until chocolate melts. Stir it well till the mixture is smooth (do not let the mixture boil or it will form the lumps). add 2 beaten egg yolks.
- In another bowl, melt the dark chocolate with the remaining cream in the same way as the white chocolate, ad add 2 egg yolks.
- Mix coffee powder and water in a cup and microwave on high for 30 seconds stir and add it to dark chocolate mixture.
- Leave both the mixtures to cool and thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks, fold half into each chocolate mixture.
- Place alternate spoonfuls of light and dark chocolate into serving glasses, stirring with a thin skewer to get a marble effect.
- Garnish with grated plain chocolate and cream.
- Serve cold.
Tip: Add sugar if you want, as chocolate is already sweet.