My kids don’t like to eat spinach but they are always ready to eat white sauce spinach pasta. Spinach and white creamy sauce is a great combination for taste buds. I don’t add chicken in this pasta but sometimes I add some fried chicken chunks on top. You can also add cheese on top.
Ingredients Of White Sauce Spinach Pasta
- 1 packet penne pasta
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- one-liter milk
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Few black olives
Method Of White Sauce Spinach Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, make the sauce. Melt the butter in a large pot. Add the flour and cook for one minute. Now add milk and mix it continually to avoid any lumps.
- Add cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and soya sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
- Once the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth, add the spinach. Stir until the spinach wilts.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the cheesy sauce. Stir well to coat. Season with more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.
- You can add olives and fried chicken chunks on top if you want. it’s totally optional.