This yummy recipe for zesty keto lemon bars is shared by Kristin Wistedt Giudice. She is also running her group Keto with Kristin. These bars have 4 net carbs per bar. Even non-keto people will love them and eat as many as they like. It just tastes like real lemon bars.
Ingredients Of Zesty Keto Lemon Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 cup powdered erythritol (Swerve!)
- 3 eggs
- 3 lemons
- Salt a pinch
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.2.
- Melt butter and mix with 1 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup erythritol, and a pinch of salt. Press evenly into an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
For the filling:
- Zest a lemon into a mixing bowl, juice all the lemons, add the eggs, 3/4 cup erythritol, 3/4 cup almond flour, and pinch of salt, and combine.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered erythritol.
- You can store these bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks and eat them according to your daily carbs intake. One bar is enough for satisfying your sweet tooth for the whole day.
These are delicious! Though, next time I’m going to use an electric mixer so the egg whites won’t be so visible. Lol
thanks for trying and yes electric mixer is a good idea
You’re welcome. And yeah, I’ve made these again last night. I was sure to use my stand mixer this time and they came out looking better this time. They taste so good! You’d never guess they’re keto!
thanks for your lovely feedback
yes even kids love to eat them
Would you comment on my desire to change the sweetener to BochaSweet?
Thanks– got to use up these lemons right away!
I never used bocha sweet but you can try…..these are already soft bars so you can put them in freezer to set a little
If you say these have 4 net carbs, then please post the full nutritional information.