Ingredients Of Keto Fried Shrimps
- 1 lb of shrimps
- 3 eggs
- 1 /2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- A few Dashes of hot sauce
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil for Frying of your choice
- Egg Wash:
- Create Egg Wash with 3 Large Eggs, Heavy cream, and hot sauce
- Almond Flour mix: Season almond flour with salt, parsley, and pepper
Method Of Keto Fried Shrimps
- Clean and wash shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- Dip each shrimp in egg wash and then roll it in seasoned flour.
- Now after coating them all put in a freezer for half an hour.
- Heat oil and fry until golden brown. For best results and for thicker coating, after rolling in almond flour redip in egg and then coat flour again.