Bring a little culture to your kitchen with this Asian delight. Chicken Mushroom Cream Soup tastes good, especially in winters. We all want to have something hot and tasty in chilling weather so try out this recipe and make your winters more enjoyable:)
Ingredients Of Chicken Mushroom Cream Soup
- 250 gm. boneless chicken
- 8-10 mushrooms
- 3 green onions
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. white pepper
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chicken cube
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 cup cream
- Salt to taste
Method Of Chicken Mushroom Cream Soup
- Take boneless chicken and cut into cubes.
- Now take a cooking pan and pour 3 tbsp. oil in it and then add chopped green onion and chicken. sauté it.
- Now take a chicken cube, mushroom, black pepper, white pepper, salt, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and put it into the pan and cook it for a while.
- Now take corn flour and dissolve it in water.
- Now pour about 5 cups of water and the dissolved corn flour into the pan and cook until the soup is thick, then turn off the flame and mix cream in it, mix it well.
- Your Chicken Mushroom Cream Soup is ready, Serve it hot and enjoy!!