This recipe for apple pie is shared by Bibi Khan. It is really very easy and perfect for the coming holidays season. You can serve this pie hot or cold. I love to have this pie for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee. You don’t need to cook apples for filling just put them in cold water to avoid discoloration.
Ingredients Of Apple Pie
For the crust :
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 large egg
Place flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl add the shortening or butter, and mix (till it looks like little peas)Mix water, egg, and vinegar together in a cup and pour over the flour mixture.
Knead till it becomes a smooth ball. Like, knead it properly. Now divide into 2 and roll it between 2 sheets of wax paper. Put a layer of crust on the pie dish.
- About 6 big apples for a 9″ pie.,Sliced. You can mix green and red ones
- .1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
Method Of Apple Pie
- Mix all ingredients with the apples.
- Put this filling in the pie dish. put a few blobs of butter on it now wet the rim of the pie dish so the top crust sticks well.
- Make a few pokes on top with the fork. Brush milk on it and sprinkle sugar for the glaze.
- Bake in the oven on 375 to 400 for 45 mins to an hour. Don’t cut slices when piping hot
Thanks for sharing a blog like this I really love this. I have a site for the best food packaging for more please visit us: https://impressionville.com/