This is the perfect recipe for doughnuts by Shireen Anwar. You will get fresh and soft donuts with this recipe every time. You can top them with melted chocolate or with any glaze and sprinkles.
Ingredients Of Doughnuts
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 5 tbsp. caster sugar
- 3 tbsp. any milk powder
- 1.5 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
For Chocolate Icing
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. cream
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. butter
- Mix all ingredients and knead it with warm water till it forms a soft dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl covered and let it rise for one hour.
- Cut the doughnuts with a doughnut cutter or you can also shape them with your hands. Put them in a tray and let them rise again for one hour.
- After one hour deep fry them on medium heat till they are lightly golden in color.
- Mix all the ingredients of Chocolate icing and heat it till it’s thick.
- Now dip the doughnuts in chocolate sauce and put some sprinkles on them. You can also do different kinds of icings like a lemon glaze, vanilla icing, chocolate chips, or any other topping of your choice.