This recipe was passed onto me by my dear sister in law. Behari keema tastes so good with parathas green chutney and onions salad. The coal gives it a unique aromatic flavor. I took mutton beef for this recipe. You can also use beef.
Ingredients Of Behari Keema
- 1 kg mince
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp. crushed red chilies
- 1 tsp. hot spices powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 cup fried onions
- 1 cup oil
- Green chilies 3-4
Method Of Behari Keema
- Marinate mince with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilies, coriander powder for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add marinated mince in it. Cook covered on low heat till the water dries up and mince become soft.
- Now add paste of fried onions and green chilies in it. Add all spices powder and cook on high flame till oil comes on a surface.
- place a piece of foil on the mince add the hot coal, spoon oil on the hot coal, and cover, till the smoke settles.
- serve hot with onion rings, green chili, lemon wedges.